Announcements

September's written part (online option) details

September's written part (online option) details

by GEORGIOS KAPETANAKIS -
Number of replies: 2

Dear students,

This announcement is only about those who will participate in September's exam from distance. The in-person option (as already mentioned) will be more traditional.

The written part will take place in accordance with the Department's program on Monday 21/09/2020 at 14.00. The duration of the exam will be 75 minutes, there are 8 multiple-choice questions and each correct answer will grant you 1.25 points, while each wrong answer will cost you -0.25 points and you are allowed to skip any number of questions. A notable change from June's exam is that each question will appear in a new page and you will not be allowed to return back to previous answered or skipped questions, so be aware!

Those who chose the online option should connect and login to the course's moodle website around 14.00 and answer the quiz. You will need pen and paper for your calculations. For any questions, I will try to be available on Zoom (Meeting ID: 755 8081 9366 Password: 0kKevW).

I will try to compile the schedule of the oral part as soon as possible; note that there will be space in the exam paper to state any restrictions you have regarding the oral's part schedule.

Good Luck!

In reply to GEORGIOS KAPETANAKIS

Re: September's written part (online option) details

You should connect around 14.00 (not 10.00). I apologize for the inconvenience.
In reply to GEORGIOS KAPETANAKIS

Re: September's written part (online option) details

Also, you may encounter questions where you will have to choose more than one answers (i.e., multiple right answers). If in this case, the statement will be clear on that and the sum of the points corresponding to the right answers will be 1.25, while the sum of the points corresponding to the wrong answers will be -1.25.