Announcements

Written part results

Written part results

by GEORGIOS KAPETANAKIS -
Number of replies: 1

Dear students,

The results of the written part are online. Your grade is the column "Grade". The column "Grade (unadjusted)" is your grade prior the necessary adjustments and corrections. Namely, two mistakes were made from my part:

1. In the question involving φ(6) the correct answer was missing from the list. As a result, any marks (positive or negative) you might have taken from this question were removed and your grade was adjusted to the remaining 7 questions. Some of you however, somehow pointed out the correct answer, so for those, I marked this question as correct.
  2. In one of the questions about a polynomial congruence the correct answer was present, but another answer was graded as correct. I changed the your grades accordingly.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience in both cases. I will compile the program of the oral part probably tomorrow. Those who scored at least 5.00/10.00 will participate. The oral part will take place in the beginning of next week.

G.K.

In reply to GEORGIOS KAPETANAKIS

Re: Written part results

by GEORGIOS KAPETANAKIS -
Dear students,

As I am receiving lots of emails from some who scored under 5.00. I will be very clear on that: There will be no exception to the stated rule and I will not respond to such emails anymore. Any grade <5 (and yes, that also includes grades such as 4.75, 4.5 or 4.25) is not promotable.

G.K.