Announcements

Final exam update

Final exam update

by Σοφία Τριανταφύλλου -
Number of replies: 0

Hi all, our final exam will take place this Tuesday, 11/01/2022, 15.00, room A203

I have uploaded a set of exercises (with their solutions) on the website, as preparatory material for the exam.

If you have participated in the second midterm, the exam will last 90 minutes. If you have not participated in the second midterm, the exam will last 150 minutes.  

You can bring an A4 size paper with your notes.  I recommend you also bring a calculator. 

If you are self-isolating due to COVID-19 symptoms, close contacts or a positive test do not come to the exam. Your health and the health of your classmates comes first. We will find fair and safe way to test you on this material, possibly during or after your exam period. 

Please, fill in the following survey to help me prepare for the exam: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeU208Temb9Lxgo8GXlV5pozXO8IPEtCR7huzN1QUrE9reFkw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Γεια σε όλους, η τελική μας εξέταση θα γίνει αυτή την Τρίτη, 01/11/2022 στην αίθουσα Α203, στις 15.00.

Έχω ανεβάσει ένα σύνολο ασκήσεων (με τις λύσεις τους) στην ιστοσελίδα, ως προπαρασκευαστικό υλικό για την εξέταση.
Εάν έχετε συμμετάσχει στη δεύτερη πρόοδο, η εξέταση θα διαρκέσει 90 λεπτά. Εάν δεν έχετε συμμετάσχει στη δεύτερη πρόοδο, η εξέταση θα διαρκέσει 150 λεπτά.

Μπορείτε να φέρετε ένα χαρτί μεγέθους Α4 με τις σημειώσεις σας. Σας συνιστώ να φέρετε και μια αριθμομηχανή.

Εάν βρίσκεστε σε απομόνωση λόγω συμπτωμάτων COVID-19, στενή επαφή με κρούσμα ή θετικό τεστ μην προσέλθετε στην εξέταση. Η υγεία σας και η υγεία των συμφοιτητών σας προέχει. Θα βρούμε δίκαιο και ασφαλή τρόπο να εξεταστείτε, πιθανώς κατά τη διάρκεια ή μετά την πάροδο της εξεταστικής.

Παρακαλώ συμπληρώστε αυτό για να προετοιμαστώ καλύτερα: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeU208Temb9Lxgo8GXlV5pozXO8IPEtCR7huzN1QUrE9reFkw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Καλή επιτυχία!